KHCA is a non-partisan neighborhood organization dedicated to representing the interests of homeowners and residents of the Kensington Heights Neighborhood. We are an organization within which homeowners and residents can come together to acquire and disseminate information and support each other in our common goals of maintaining and enhancing the quality of life in our community. KHCA operates without regard to age, color, disability, family responsibilities, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Our goals include:
- To preserve and enhance the quality of life in the Kensington Heights Neighborhood.
- To promote community engagement and provide activities to bring KHCA members together.
- To serve as a liaison between the KHCA members and our elected officials.
KHCA’s Vision is:
- To amplify the civic voice and ensure resident participation in shaping the future of the Kensington Heights Neighborhood and surrounding areas
- To keep the Kensington Heights Neighborhood a livable and safe community, and
- To continue to build a bright future for the place we call home.